A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What is Danger Crew?
Danger Crew is a retro-style RPG about being a programmer at a company.
- Bust out your laptop in hack battles against other programmers
- Level up your Crew with new scripts, laptop upgrades, and computer science themed items
- Complete journal quests by helping people at the office and in the city solve big problems
- A full 7 chapter single player story experience
- Original soundtrack created by the developers and friends
What's the gameplay like?
A mashup of Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, and Pokemon.
How long does Danger Crew take to complete?
On average, people finish the story in 6-7 hours.
Reviewers and Streamers say:
“Danger Crew has to be one of the more refreshing takes on an old school genre I've played in quite some time.” - PiroTae
“the graphical style is a nostalgic homage to quirky Super Nintendo RPGs like Earthbound & Robotrek“ - devon.dale1
“If you like charming games like Stardew Valley, then you will enjoy this one as well!” - Rummy
Join our Community
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Publisher||Team Danger Crew|
|Authors||Team Danger Crew, Drew Conley, Glenn LaBarre|
|Genre||Role Playing, Adventure|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Cute, Funny, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few hours|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Danger Crew on Itch + Halloween UpdateOct 21, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.